Membership of the Fathers’ Development Foundation is open to individuals and organisations involved directly or indirectly with fathers, families and children. The Foundation welcomes all relevant disciplines, including consultation, research, service delivery, policy and advocacy.
Membership of the Foundation offers a stronger, collective voice for fathers and families from all backgrounds. More specifically, membership provides:
- a platform to share knowledge, debate contemporary issues, and develop policy tools and common methodologies to collectively influence policy and practice;
- periodical briefings on wide-ranging issues, including latest research and innovations in practice;
- an accessible link between theory and practice, integrating all aspects of work being undertaken across the UK in relation to fathers and families, from academic research to programme implementation;
- a gateway between larger, established organisations and grassroots organisations, harnessing dialogue and a better understanding of local issues and local innovations.
As a Member, you will have a say in the direction of the Foundation and the ability to put yourself forward for governance positions and internal committees.
Membership also provides opportunities to:
- develop and broaden your own network by connecting with other members at Annual General Meetings and other events;
- showcase your organisation’s activities and events through the Foundation’s website; and
- tender for research commissions and pilot projects.
Let’s change the status quo! Membership will provide the opportunity to speak as one voice, lead contemporary debates and, importantly, bring about social change.
|Apply for individual membership||CLICK HERE|
|Apply for organisational membership on behalf of your organisation||CLICK HERE|